pic from this site
So first things first, I'd like to thank Beautirose for nominating me for the Liebster Awards! It's such a great honor and here are my answers the the questions. I'll also be nominating 11 other blogger to the award so look out!

1) would you rather spend your money on make up or clothes? If skin care products are considered make up then, I'd say probably make up. I'm not much of a fashionista, but girl, am I into skin care products. Ever since middle/intermediate school, I've struggled and gone through numerous "battles" with the Acne Army. Not fun at all. To keep them under control, I've
spend a lot of time one them. Anyways, I personally believe that if I can't have clear skin, then shouldn't I take care of that first before I go on and try to dress up myself? Fashion is important, indubitably, but let's take care of our skin first, shall we?

2) what do you do to help relax yourself? Typically, I just go on YouTube and find some K-pop videos or some variety show to watch. But if nothing is really on there, then I resort to music... I used to read a lot like I said here, but haven't really got back in the groove yet. Aha. 

3) books or films? I would have to say books... Seriously, other than Harry Potter, what other movies ended up better than the books? Seriously.

4) what do you love about blogging? Blogging is a very valuable and fun little thing. It has really allowed me to discover more about myself, and really grow in general as a person. Sure, it has only been a short six months, but these six months were absolutely amazing! Fighting!

5) do want to travel around the world? (Where would you go?) If I had the money and resources, definitely! Ooh... I'd really like to go backpacking around in Europe. Maybe not the whole continent, but I'll give it my best shot! :) And of course I'd like to go and visit Korea (maybe go to a few concerts and fansigns on the way... and buy a lot of beauty products.) Then definitely Japan! I have a friend there in Tokyo and hopefully she'll be happy to take me around? Aha... Then, I guess I'll just go wherever fate leads me.

6) favourite type of music? 
K-pop! Definitely a no-brainer! But genre-wise, besides regular mainstream pop music, probably indie-pop, indie-rock, acoustic pop?

7) what don't you like about blogging? 
I'd have to say being a new blogger, gathering readers is a bit slow now. Sometimes, I feel like I'm speaking to myself... Awkward. 

8) celebrity icon? (Not entirely sure how I should answer this... but) I really don't have a celebrity I look up to. I'd say I do admire quite a few artists, but not to the point where they're absolutely my icon :) If you're asking what artist represents me the most, I'd have to say B1A4 and VIXX... all the way man!

9) do you watch any YouTubers?  Yes!! All the time! Bubzbeauty, Hana Tam, Panther Chan, Meejmuse, Pony, and Eatyourkimchi!

10) why did you start a blog? I was inspired by bloggers like my dance friend and Milkbubbletea; and Youtubers like Bubz to share a piece of my life to everyone out there. To share the happiness and positivity in my life. To hopefully let both me and others know Connie better~~

11) what's one thing you can't live without? Aha, what a coincidence! I've actually made a post on this while doing the BLOGTOBER14 challenge, but I'll just restate here, I guess. The one thing I can't live without would have to be my mint wiener pillow. She (yes she) has been with me ever since pre-school. We've been through lots on happiness and sorrow together... besides, she isn't something I can simply buy back. She's literally irreplaceable. If I ever lose her or if someone ever "accidentally" throws her away, I don't know how much I'd cry... No that won't happen. No!

So that's it to the Liebster Awards. 

Here are the rules:

(1) Thank the blogger who nominated you 
(2) Answer the 11 questions that have been sent to you 
(3) Nominate 11 other bloggers that have less than 200 followers (This can be a difficult one... There are so many platforms, so I just stuck with either Bloglovin' or the Google membership thing on blogger)
(4) Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer 

My questions?
(1) How do you hope people will see you, through your blog?
(2) Makeup or Fashion?
(3) What a typical day in your life like?
(4) Any aspirations or goal?
(5) Any "addictions?"
(6) Are you into anything that people around you aren't?
(7) Sweet or Salty? 
(8) Being a blogger, it's pretty important to read other blogs. Any faves?
(9) Why did you start a blog?
(10) How do you spend your free time?
(11) Anything you really really really want to learn how to do?




Powered by Blogger.

Instagram